Music town Bad Ischl
In the middle of Austria located, beats the heart of the Salzkammergut to the music of great composers such as Franz Lèhar, Oscar Strauss and Anton Bruckner found here their location for legendary compositions.
The choirs and ensembles in Bad Ischl have it particularly well . Between nature and tradition, the choirs can make an excellent a capella music . And also outside of the choir competition in Bad Ischl they can also make Concerts from " andante " to " fortissimo " anything is possible.
All choir and music lovers from near and far are invited to spend time in the beautiful and historic town of Bad Ischl exciting and informative days .
Concert in Bad Ischl - DAILY - 16.30 clock
Throughout the year, in Bad Ischl daily concerts in the afternoon concerts take place. Guest choirs and ensembles and orchestras , dance groups and ensembles are always welcome! We offer those interested in an appearance in Bad Ischl. The cost of the organization is supported by the Tourist Board and the culture platform; those interested are encouraged to spend the night in Bad Ischl to book an evening dinner or a visit to one of the museums / Lehárvilla .
In fair weather, the concerts will take place in the pavilion in the park. In case of bad weather in the Trinkhalle.
Volksliedchor festival with competition
In the years 2014 and 2015 organized the Upper Austrian Vocal Academy, the music collection of the province of Upper Austria / Volksliedarchiv and the Upper Austrian Volksliedwerk a choir festival, in which the Alpine folk song choir was the focus.
Choirs and vocal ensembles from South Tyrol, Bavaria and Austria are cordially were invited to attend. For these countries were also excellent experts as speakers and Jurors available.
International Choir Competition & Festival
Every 2 years, invites Interkultur, the town of Bad Ischl, the province of Upper Austria , the Tourist Office Bad Ischl and the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH choirs from all over the world and the friends of choral music for the musical contest in the Congress and TheaterHaus Bad Ischl - the city of music.
The 14th Choir Competition and Festival 2018 took place from 2nd to 6th May in Bad Ischl.
The 15th Int. Choir Competition and Festival 2020 takes place from 29th April to 3rd May in Bad Ischl.
- Performances in the Salzkammergut region
- Concerts can be booked through us and include the following services
- Publication in the domestic print media
- Placarding (posters will be provided by the group available )
- Distribution of leaflets
- Publication in local and regional events calendar
- Publication in the CITY TV from Bad Ischl (if event in the town of Bad Ischl )
- Publication in the " Frühstücksfax " which daily on 400 hotel and Catering companies in the Salzkammergut region is shipped.
- Support on site by employees of the cultural platform and Tourism Association
- Organization on-site assistance for example Microphones, power and many more.
- Welcoming the music group
- Surrender of a certificate and a small gift - as reminder