End of May – Beginning of September
It's called " All aboard " for true nostalgic train-fans: The train axle brings railway fans between nostalgia trains and railway museums in ride!
The program includes a visit of the Lokwelt in Freilassing with the over 100 years old roundhouse. On one of the evenings it goes into the Attergau - train ride with the narrow gauge railway from Attersee/ Vöcklamarkt to Kogl - the day ends with a hearty Celt feast and Celtic beer.
The Lokpark Ampflwang with the museum-railway route from Ampflwang to Timelkam
offers a varied and exciting program. The centerpiece is the - 2005/06 for the national exhibition "coal and steam" " - newly built large roundhouse with the powerful steam locomotives with up to 3,000 horsepower and 130 km / h top speed, some of them are still operational today.
You will also visit the Salzkammergut Local Railway Museum in Mondsee.
Don’t miss a boat trip on Lake Wolfgang from St. Gilgen to St. Wolfgang and from there you can take the cog railway up to the Schafberg!
- 3 x Overnight with buffet breakfast in a ***Hotel/Gasthof in Salzkammergut/ surrounding
- 1 x Welcome drink
- 3 x Half board:
2 x 3course dinner in the hotel
1 x hearty Celtic-meal incl. Schnaps in a restaurant/Gasthaus in Attergau
- 1 x train ride from Attersee/ Vöcklamarkt to Kogl with the Attergau train (single ride). Short walking distance to the restaurant
- 1 x Entry and guided tour at Lokwelt Freilassing
- 1 x Cruise on lake Wolfgangsee from St. Gilgen to St. Wolfgang (or vice versa) - approx 45 min.
- 1 x Mountain & valley ride with the cog railway on the Schafberg mountain - ride approx. 35 min per direction
- 1 x Entry and guided tour at lokpark Ampflwang (duration approx 1,5 - 2 hours) incl. ride with the diesel-train (round trip); duration approx. 1 hour
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.