May - October
Salzburg, Upper Austria and Bavaria
A very special experience of nature. An immeasurable natural beauty greets you on the unique scenic drive. Experience the beautiful landscapes of three states.
It is worth the look to let wander and enjoy the expanse of the lake, the imposing mountains, and many attractive destinations and attractions. Or you can simply relax.
- 5 x Overnight incl. breakfast buffet at the Salzburger Land
- 1 x Welcome drink
- 5 x Half board
- 4 x 3-course dinner in the hotel
- 1 x Salzkammergut speciality evening with delicacy of the region
- 1 x Drive along the Großglockner High Alpine Road to the emperor Franz Joseph Höhe – panoramic viewing platform at 2.369 m
- 1 x walk at Krimml waterfall track
- 1 x Entrance to the Water Wonder World at Krimml
- 1 x Entry & guidance at the world of salt Hallein “The mountain, the Count & his village” incl. Entrance of the Celtic Museum an Celtic Village
- 1 x Visit of the “Kehlsteinhaus” – Eagle’s Nest in Berchtesgaden
- Drive (up & down) with the special bus to the “Kehlsteinhaus”
- Drive with the elevator
- expertise tour with a guide
- 1 x Cruise on Lake Königssee – St. Bartholomä – Königsee with a short stop in St. Bartholomä. Duration approx. 35 min per trip
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.