End of December
The days are getting shorter, the Salzkammergut is covered in snow and a touch of cinnamon scent is in the air – it’s Christmas.
An evening at the fireside, walks through the snowy landscape, strolling through one of the many Christmas markets, this is pure romance.
DATES: 23. – 28. December = 5 nights / 6 days OR 22. – 27. December = 5 nights / 6 days
HOTEL: accurate selected *** Hotel / Gasthof or ****Hotel at the Salzkammergut or Salzburger Land
(hotel announcement approx 4 weeks before arrival)
- 5 x Overnight incl. breakfast buffet in the Salzkammergut / surroundings
- 1 x Welcome drink at the hotel on 1st evening
- 4 x 3-course dinner in the hotel (with choice of menu from 2nd evening on)
- 1 x 4-course gala dinner with punch and homemade Christmas cookies on 24th December at the hotel
- 1 x Entry to the crib exhibition in the city museum in Bad Ischl
- 1 x Romantic horse drawn sleigh ride or ride with the sightseeing train through Bad Ischl (duration about ½ hour – subject to changes in weather)
- 1 x Traditional crib-snack (farmer doughnut with cranberries and coffee or tea) in Bad Ischl
- 1 x Full day guided tour (from/to hotel) in Flachgau, Salzburg area
- 1 x Visit of the “Silent Night” Chapel in Oberndorf
- 1 x Visit of the Pilgrimage Church of Maria Plain
- 1 x Christmas – ticket for Christmas market in Salzburg: Visit of Christmas market in Salzburg incl. 1 hot drink, snack, Christmas chocolate, ...
- 1 x Entrance to operetta evening in Michael Pacher house in St Wolfgang on 26th of December
Beginning at 4:00pm – the best melodies from operetta and musical (Time subject to change)
Advice and support for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.