May 21st - November 3rd, 2020
780m above sea level, 2 000 inhabitants, open-air museum, Geo- museum, Fun Park for children "Urzeitwald" Gosau land train, ride up with the Gosaukamm cable car to Zwieselalm from the middle of May to late October. Simple family walks around the lake Gosausee, or to the natural jewel Löckermoos and demanding alpine tours, such as around the Gosaukamm. Mountain bike trails, swimming in the lake Gosausee 4km, water and adventure park in Russbach 6km. Public indoor pool with sauna and solarium in the center of Gosau.
World Heritage town Hallstatt 15km Dachstein cave world in Obertraun (ice cave + mammoth cave) 22km.
SALZKAMMERGUT Erlebniscard - from 3 nights stay inclusive
Top reductions at more than 110 attractions (train, boat / ferry, cable car, museum, entrances, …etc….).
Accommodation: Vitalhotel Gosau
The Vital Hotel is located on the outskirts of Gosau and is about 400m away from the center. Shops, restaurants, bus stop in the town center.
The hotel offers 105 rooms, lobby with reception, restaurant, wine cellar, bar, game room with billiards and table tennis, elevator, free WIFI in the lobby and hotel hall.
Extra charge: Nordic walking introduction, wine tasting, ride on the “Bummelzug” = little train.
Accepted credit cards: Maestro, Visa Master Card.
Spoken languages: German, English, a little bit of Czech
youth play room with billard and table tennis, kids play room, petting zoo, childs club (from 3 years, in school holidays only, like published in hotel).
Vitally area with a small indoor pool, sauna and relaxation area, fitness equipment. Extra charge: various massage treatments
Sport & leisure:
see arrangement details (entertainment program, kids club and sports program - like published in hotel). Rental of mountain bikes and E-bikes (subject to availability and on extra charge).
All rooms offer bathroom, toilet, hairdryer, TV, minibar, safe and sitting area with sofa bed.
Double room without balcony: 29m², without balcony. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults + 1 child till 14.9 years
Double room with balcony (= Superior): about 29m², furnished balcony. Maximum occupancy:
2 adults + 2 children up to 14.9 years.
Family room: Unit with 2 connected rooms: about 29m², a furnished balcony. The second room is about 24m² and is run as a double. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults + 2 children up to 14.9 years + 1 baby cot
- Overnight stay with all inclusive
- Welcome drink
- Rich breakfast buffet from 08:00 – 10:00 am
- Daily lunch time snack from 12:00 – 02:00 pm
- Coffee, tea, cakes and ice cream for children from 03:00 – 04:00 pm
- Dinner from 06:00 – 08:00 pm with 3-course menu or buffet variations
- 1 x weekly barbecue (depending on the weather)
- Daily drinks from 10:00 am – 09:00 pm (beer, red and white wine, different sodas and fruit juices, local fruit spirits, coffee, tea)
- Organic juice bar for kids
- Entertainment program as posted at accommodation
- weather depending archery, scavenger hunt, hiking, mountain bike tour, led by sports guide
- weather depending children's club (from the age of 3 – during vacation time)
- Creativity afternoons, tennis tournament, table tennis,
- Fitness room
- 1 x weekly music and dance night
- Hammock “garden” with view to the Gosaukamm mountain range
- 1x first time climbing at our climbing wall
- Petting zoo
- Rental of Mountain bikes, Nordic Walking poles (both depending on availability)
- Free use of the wellness area as described above
- Rental of bathrobe and slippers
- Parking lot