- 3 x overnight stay with half board (1x ***inn/hotel, 2x hut)
- 1 x welcome video with explanations and information that you need for the tour
- 1 x cable car trip to Lake Gosausee
- 1 x bus from the valley station to the parking area Gosau Vordertal
- 1 x hiking map (1x per room)
- A tree for your booking – we plant a tree for your booking
- Daily service hotline from 08.00 – 18.00 (also on weekends)
1st day: Individual arrival in Gosau.
Possibility for an individual hike along the trail Panoramaweg. You will get an impressive first view of the Gosau-valley.
Optional: ~ 11 km (several access and exit points)
Overnight stay in Gosau
2nd day: From Gosau Mittertal to Gablonzer lodge
You start your hiking tour from your accommodation in Gosau along the Herrenweg path. The tour leads you via Kalvarienberg to Zwieselalm, where Gablonzer lodge is located.
~ 9 km, 4,5 h, altitude difference á 890 m / â 123 m
Overnight stay at Gablonzer lodge.
(Overnight backpack - sleeping bag! - for the night at the Gablonzer lodge has to be carried by yourself!)
3rd day: Hike to Goiserer lodge
In the morning, after a short hike, descent with the cable car; bus to the parking area Gosau Vordertal. Ascent to Goiserer lodge with possibility to climb the top of mount Hoher Kalmberg.
~ 5 km, 3 h, altitude difference á797 m / â0 m
Overnight stay at Goiserer lodge.
(Overnight backpack - sleeping bag! - for the night at the Goiserer lodge has to be carried by yourself!)
4th day: Descent and departure
After breakfast descent via Iglmoosalm to Gosau. Luggage pick-up in the hotel in Gosau where you spent the 1st night. Individual departure.
Rates per person for the arrangement in €:
01.06. – 06.10.2022
Double room (beds or mattress rooms in huts)
1 x Single room supplement in the hotel in Gosau
Local tax is extra to pay on spot in each accommodation (from € 1,-- to € 3,-- per person/per night)
Notes on staying at an Alpine lodge:
- You must bring your own sleeping bag and pillow case - a hut sleeping bag does not provide sufficient warmth. Blankets and pillowcases are NOT available in the cabins due to Covid19;
- Bring your own mouth/nose mask
- On most huts, card payment is not possible. Take enough cash with you for food and drinks.
- Due to their location, not all huts can offer running water, hot water or showers. In some cases there
is also no flushing system in the toilets.
Due to environmental reasons we recommend to arrive and depart by public transportation.