- 2 x Overnight stay with breakfast buffet in a selected 3* hotel in salzkammergut region (Bad Ischl or Bad Goisern and surrounding)
- 1 x Entry to the Lokwelt Freilassing – The wonderful world of locomotives – Lovely renovated museum with valuable exhibits like for example.: Cogwheel locomotive III Nr. 719, the express steam locomotive B IX „1000“ and the E16 just to mention some…
- 1 x Ascent and descent with the cog railway to Schafberg mountain - Trip with the steepest steam-cog railway in Austria (since 1893)
- 1 x Trip with the light railway from Vöcklmarkt to Attersee and back
- 1 x Entry to the Lokpark Ampflwang - Enjoy the upperaustrian railway museum with hundrests of rail cars, steam-, diesel- and electric locomotives, as well as passenger and good cars.
- 1 x ride on the Kaiser train (slow train) through Bad Ischl including an explanation
The first day of your trip leads you to the „Lokwelt in Freilassing“, the more than 100 years old enginehouse. After this first highlight you will drive by your own in the Salzkammergut region. On the next days the cog railway will bring you to Schafberg mountain – enjoy the breathtaking panorama approx.. 1.700m above sea level. Spend relaxing hours on the mountain and brace yourself in the restaurant before the cog railway will bring you back to St. Wolfgang. Explore the village St. Wolfgang or embark on a journey into the emperors time in Bad Ischl.
After breakfast and check out at your accommodation go through the Weißenbachtal and along the romatnic Attersee to Vöcklmakrt. There you will enjoy a train trip with the light railway from Vöcklamarkt to Attersee and back. Concluding your journey you visit the „Lokpark in Ampflwang“ before you start your jorney home.
Price per person and Arrangement in €:
Extras to be paid on the spot:
Pets: on request
Local tax: approx. € 2,00 – 3,00 per person and day
Check-in: from 04:00pm Check-out: until 10:00am